Friday, July 31, 2009

I caught a bug!

I CAUGHT A BUG!!!!!


THIS bug!!! (I didn't eat it though, it poked me in the nose so I shook it and spit it on the ground and mommy hollered at daddy to COME RIGHT NOW and I thought she was afraid of the bug and I was gonna save her but then she grabbed the camera and took a picture and gave daddy a magazine to scoop the bug up and shoo it out but he DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CATCH A BUG! so she laughed and took the magazine away and did it herself and now the bug is out in the yard!) It's a BIG BUG!!!!!


I hunted it here behind the computer in the envelopes and mommy didn't even know it was there. I'm checking for more bugs in the picture. There weren't any.


But I'm keeping a close eye out anyway, just in case....

7 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good job! Keep it up.

Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, that is some bug! You're quite the protector!

Reese =^..^= said...

Nice to meet you! That is one nice bug.

The Creek Cats said...

Whoa! You caught yourself a big 'ol bug! Your mom must be very proud of you for finding it!!

Max said...

Yeah, I wouldn't have eaten it, either. That looks like a good Observation Bug. Just watch it instead...

Turkey Cats said...

Wow! We are really produ of you. We love to chase bugs too.

meemsnyc said...

Whoa, that's a big BUG. My mommy would have screamed!