Saturday, December 16, 2006

Introducing.....um... Name-Pending

Sorry, everycat, for taking so long, it's been very busy and exciting and the camera tried to eat the pictures.

Without further meows, My New Sister, "Name-Pending"






See? No hissing! This was taken about 5 hours after she came home. She would NOT stay in her room!!



She's determined. She went everywhere, explored everything and had this look on her face like "Out of the Way! Doin' Kitten Stuff!!!" She even climbed to the top of the bookcase in her room and knocked down our Christmas presents, but my OTW scooped them up and moved them to the office before we could see them. Darn.



But aren't I just the cutest cat that ever was? Look at me! I'm freakin' adorable!!!!!




But after fixing everything, and all, and minding my sister all day, and playing with my OTW so she won't feel like I don't love her, I'm tired and I'll tell you more about her tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep in with my OTW, and then hit Ella's party for a bit. Come see me and I'll tell you about her! I don't know if I'll bring her though, I think she's a little overwhelmed right now.

18 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Jack, she is a doll. She even looks like you. Are you sure that's not really your sister? That's why your mommie liked her so much, she looks just like you. And she looks to be a big kitten.

Another really adorable kitten on the blogosphere. Wow. There's a lot of 'cute' out there.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh wow. She is very cute. And you 2 are already getting along!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Congratulations on your new baby sister. She sure looks like a cutie!

~J&B

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

She's adorable! Very cute. :)

Of course, you are very handsome yourself Jack.

I hope your sister acquires a name soon!

Anonymous said...

awwww! what a little cutie! she looks lots like you too. sounds like yur gonna haf lotsa fun with her - YAY!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Awww, she's so cute an yur such a good boy, acceptin her right away. Bonnie an I still try not to get caught on the same bed at the same time, cept the boy's bed.

When she gets as big as you, look out!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hey, Jack, happy purrthday to yur bean. I saw where you told Ella & Fitz he'll be the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Mom an Dad are big fans of HHGG, one of the most quotable book series efur.

Lux said...

She's exotic-looking, Jack! I like her! Can't wait to hear what her name will be!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh, your sister is so sweet. It sounds like she is as brave as her brother explorin' so much like she did.
Of course you are the handsomest boy!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Little sibs can be sooooooo exhausting, can't they? ~Merlin

Catzee said...

Awww. her's furry furry cute! I fink she'd be lots of fun ta play wif! An she's black, jus' like you an' Rascal.

Rascal said...

Jack, how cute! She's got that "Kitten Means Business" look (which I know very well. You two make a good brother and sister pair. I look forward to reading all the new exploits. Sounds like they'll never be a dull moment around your place anymore.

Max said...

I was gonna say she's super cute, but then I realized she looks like Buddah, and if I say that then he'll think HE'S cute, and we can't have that ;)

Hot(M)BC said...

Jack, she does looks like you! Wow! She must be a Viking kitten too, cuz she's so determined. hehehe She's furry cute :) It's so great yall are getting along already. :)
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

sammawow said...

"name-pending" is just adorable and she even looks like you!

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

That's so cool thet you're getting along so well! We needed a lot of nip.

Fat Eric said...

She is cute, you really do look alike. Maybe when she looks at you she thinks she is looking in the mirror!

You could call her Jill, then you could be Jack and Jill. But that is a little boring so you will probably come up with something much more interesting.

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day to the new family member! And Jack, you're her big brother so you must take care of her, but you must also let her know who is boss. I think you're the cutest little tomcat at your house!