Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just a quick one again

I have to do this quick because the OTW is bugging me to let her turn off the computer so she can go to bed (AFTER hogging it all day! To write an essay! She's not even in school anymore!)

Do any of you kitties or kitty's persons know how to add a link to the side bar? I want to add a link to my Vishus Deer of the North pamphlet under my profile so other kitties can always find it if they need it, but I don't understand a lot of this computer stuff, and the OTW looked at it and she said it made her head all spinny.

It's been a good day other than not getting to go on the computer. My OTW played with me a LOT today, with the fev-verbutt without-the-mousie tied to my guts! I mean LOTS and LOTS!!! She kept muttering rude things at the computer, and then I'd meow and look cute and she'd smile and wiggle the guts at me!!!! She can't resist me! It was so much fun!!!

AND she says she's going to call about a little black boy-kitten just brought in at the nearest SPCA tomorrow, so I may get a kitten after all!!!

If you can help with the linky thing, my OTW says you can e-mail my e-mail address at jackofallshadesandshadows@hotmail.com

Thank!!!

6 comments:

Meowers from Missouri said...

yup--g/m/c is right. ml would know or be able to figger it out.

us an' our mom is dumb as stumps when it comes to fancy stuff. we tries to figger it out jus' by guess and by golly. ennycat or bean who tried to follow OUR instructions would be in trouble!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Jack, can you please let me know if you finds out how to do link? I wants to link to somefing too.
Thanks! Hendrix

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Yes, KC's mom is helping me. Thank you!

You think my OTW would be better at this since she spends ALLLLLL her time on the computer, but she says she's not doing stuff like that, but that she is strong in the ways of Google-fu, whatever THAT is.

Hendrix, if KC's mom hasn't already e-mailed you herself, I'll ask her to.

G, M & C, why you all acting innocent and stuff?

Jake and Bathsheba said...

It looks like you got your answer since we saw the link on your sidebar. Yay! We would have guessed that it would have been the same as all the other blog links since each post has its own URL.

~J&B

Hot(M)BC said...

You're gonna get a kitten? Whaffor? You's cute enuff yerself! But if you's gonna get a kitten, the SPCA is a good place cuz rescuing kittens is sooper!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

The Meezers or Billy said...

you're getting your own little kitten? Cool - I guess you could say Miles is my kitten 'acause mommy gotted him to be my brofurr when i was 1